Juicy chops in garlic batter
pork 400 g
flour 100 g
garlic 1 clove
ground black pepper
- Cut the meat into slices and repel. Sprinkle with pepper and salt. Put chops aside. Prepare a batter: beat the eggs, add pepper, salt.
- Add pressed garlic. Roll chops from all sides in flour. Dip them in a batter and fry juicy chops in garlic sauce until golden brown.
for the test:
flour 300 g
water 120 ml
eggs 1 pc.
1/4 cup sugar
vegetable oil 2 tbsp.
dry yeast 1 tsp
salt 1/2 tsp
butter 100 g
- Combine dry yeast with flour, salt, granulated sugar in a mixer tank. Stir, add raw chicken egg, vegetable oil, warm water. Stir the ingredients with a spoon and then a crochet tip. Knead the dough for ten minutes until elastic. Transfer the mass into a bowl, pre-oiled, cover with cling film, put in heat. The dough should double.
- Cover the baking tray with paper. Divide dough into four equal parts. Smear baking paper with soft butter. Stretch the dough pieces into rectangles, each well smeared with the same soft butter. Put any stuffing along on the larger side, roll the rolls into rolls, and then spin them into a snail.
- Put the products on a baking sheet, brush the top with butter and put in heat for 30 or 40 minutes. Preheat oven, bake buns for 20 minutes at 180 degrees. Sprinkle ready-made Spanish buns with powdered sugar and cool on a wire rack.
Warm salad with bacon and eggs without mayonnaise
bacon 50 g
ground black pepper
- In a hot frying pan fry bacon, cut into strips. If the bacon is not greasy, add a spoonful of vegetable oil. Then remove on a plate, and pour eggs into the pan, salt and pepper to taste.
- Eggs stir during frying until fully cooked. Finely chop the green onion and sprinkle the eggs during cooking so that the dish is soaked with onion flavor.
- On a wide plate, tear lettuce leaves, sprinkle with herbs, lay out bacon and fried eggs. Mix in equal parts mustard, lemon juice and olive (vegetable) oil. Pour warm salad with bacon and eggs dressing.